Tilley TH5 Hemp HAT Moca
Hemp is natural, tough & much like cotton, fades in the sun. That combination means our Hemp Hat will develop it's own character over time & the adventures taken.
- Guaranteed for life
- Lots of character - the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Maximum sun protection fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Keeping dry water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8" Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weighs 5.3 oz / 150 g
- Made from 100% hemp fabric
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.