Sevylor Waterton 2 person Kayak
Introducing the Waterton Kayak from Sevylor, nimble with responsive manoeuvrability yet offering excellent stability with thanks to its broad shape. This two person kayak is comfortable with thanks to the HighRest Seats with taller back support and an elevated base. The seats can be easily removed and repositioned, quickly allowing the kayak to be used by one person.
- x1 Kayak
- x2 Paddles
- x1 Foot Pump
- Max Capacity: 2 Adults
- Max Load Capacity: 165kg
- Number of Inflatable Chambers: 3
- Size Inflated: 310 x 88 cm
- Broad shape offering excellent stability
- Boston, Mini Boston and Mini -Double Lock valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Easy Inflation Manometer: check pressure easily during inflation
- Integrated spray decks with bungee cord at bow and stern
- HighRest™ seats, 2 fabric covered seats with a taller mesh back and base
- Heavy duty tarpaulin bottom with more surface area to prevent leakage
- Removable fin for excellent manoeuvrability
- Carry bag (100% Nylon)
- Weight: 13.1 kg
- Repair kit and manual included
Boston valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the bladder.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will prevent leakage once the pump is removed.
To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. Inflation and deflation have never been so easy!
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin - to prevent leakage
Heavy duty tarpaulin is remarkably robust, lightweight and water resistant material that protects the bottom of the kayak from abrasion and damage.
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin is up to 18% thicker and has been generously extended well above the waterline, covering 28% more surface area of the kayak compared to competitor models.
Video - Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin